Recently there’s been a huge influx in the number of people and citizens from Taiwan opting to visit Vietnam. Common cultural heritage is what binds the regions together and thus the need to visit and observe the culture of other nations and in this case Vietnam. Vietnam has reciprocated and has made the visa on arrival facility available for all Taiwanese. This visa on arrival facility considerably eased the procedural formalities that would otherwise have to be performed. It has also streamlined the process and has thus brought more clarity to the process in the issuance of visa.
How to apply for Vietnam visa in Taiwan
This section explains what you should do if you are citizen of Taiwan or currently in this country and in need for a Vietnam visa.
As citizen of Taiwan and other countries which are not included in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you are required to get a valid Vietnam visa for your travel to Vietnam.
Citizens of Taiwan and those living in this country have two options to apply for Vietnam visa:
1. Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost with Visaonarrival.net
Vietnam visa on arrival is often preferred for its convenience, especially by those who live far away from Vietnam Embassies and do not wish to send their passports away via post.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 or 2 working days
- No Passport sendoff required
– How it works? You first visit VisaOnArrival.net fill in the secure online application form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (normal service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter, attached entry & exit form, your passport, 02 photos and some dollars as stamping fee to get Vietnam visa stamped on your passport upon your arrival at the Vietnam airport.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You can also choose to apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Taiwan
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Your original passport required
Here is some major information about Vietnam Embassy in Taiwan:
Embassy of Vietnam in Taipei, Taiwan
- Address: 3F, No.65, Sung Chiang Road, TAIPEI, TAIWAN
- Phone: (8862) 2516 662
- Fax: (8862) 2504 176
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
– Know Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable to those travelling to Vietnam by air ONLY.
For any further information relating to Vietnam visa, please kindly contact us. We are always willing to assist you at our best!
- Hotline: 84-906-847-588
- E-mail: email@example.com
- License Number: 0103913139
- Head Office: 125/18, Street number 5, 17 ward, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi Office: 15/924, Nguyen Khoai Street, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi
- HCMC Office: 2nd Floor, Huu Nghi Building, 35 Le Loi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
As far as the visa on arrival facility is concerned all Taiwanese passport holders need to have something, known as the approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department for picking up your visa on arrival before they can avail of this facility. The approval letter for visa on arrival Vietnam can be arranged by any of the agencies that have been recognized and are registered as such. Visa on arrival forms can also be submitted online thus making it easier to get your approval visa issued faster. Typically it takes up to one to two business days for the visa approval form to be issued. This is directly sent to your email address. The printout of this approval letter visa is mandatory and is required to be presented to the Immigration department in Vietnam for the issuance of your visa and get it duly stamped.
Requisite fees and payments will be charged depending on the type of service requested that is normal or urgent/rush. An urgent/rush service can help you get your approval visa letter issued in an extremely short time of one to four hours. Payments also differ on the basis of the type of visa desired that is whether you seek a single entry or multiple entry and on the duration of the visa, that is whether you want the validity to be one month or three months.
Make sure when you submit your application for approval visa letter and ensure your passport has a validity of at least 6 months. Please note that visa on arrival is available at international airports of Vietnam only and don’t forget approval letter visa from Vietnam Immigration Department for your visa on arrival.
Resource Box: Get your visa Vietnam on arrival in just few easy steps from one of the most reliable business agency right here online.